By Dawn McIntyre
Most of us are very good at giving of our time, efforts, money and possessions to other people and yet we tend to experience many difficulties in receiving even half as much for ourselves. The key to life is to live in balance; this includes balancing giving with receiving. I would like to share with you ten ways to develop your â€œreceiving muscleâ€ and to reclaim your power to manifest the life you desire.
1. Make a daily list of everything that you desire to accomplish that day. This process will release your intentions to the Universe and will also allow you to feel in control of your day. Be as specific as possible and be sure to include things you have to do but perhaps donâ€™t want to do. Also include things that you desire to be accomplished by others. At the end of your list thank God for the â€œdivine fulfillmentâ€ and the â€œdivine successâ€ that you will experience that day. Let it go and trust. Be prepared to be pleasantly surprised by the items on your list that are â€˜magicallyâ€™ taken care of by the Universe.
2. Digging for gold is a technique taught to me by Sonia Choquette and it really works. First make a list of at least 200 things that you would do if you werenâ€™t afraid. Then, for 30 days straight, tell someone in your family or a friend what you would do that day â€˜if you werenâ€™t afraidâ€™. Name two or three different things each day and then choose one that you will bravely walk through the fear of doing and actually, just do it; liberating and empowering yourself completely in the process. Start with something small and work up to more challenging desires. You will gain the confidence that you need to accomplish almost anything and you will learn that there is nothing to fear except fear itself. Once you walk through it, itâ€™s gone.
3. Ask a loved one to compliment you either in person or by words of affirmation in sent in an email. This will serve to help you practice the art of receiving gracefully. I recommend that you do this daily for at least six weeks as this length of time will establish what you have learned to accept for yourself as a habit. And what a great habit to have!
4. Give to yourself often, and especially when you feel resistant to doing so. Ask your soul to guide in what you can give to yourself and feel completely nurtured and full at the same time. You can call this â€˜filling your own love tankâ€™. Be sure to listen to your heart for the responses form your soul; therein lies your divine guidance.
5. Take your innermost heartâ€™s desire and write a short song or poem about already having it in your life. Sing it! Shout it out! At the very least, sing in the shower or recite your poem often until your desire feels like a natural part of your life; like it belongs to you completely. Make it fabulous and fun! Through the sheer enjoyment of this exercise you will increase your capacity to manifest and receive easily and gracefully.
6. When you are in doubt of your deserving to receive what you desire, take out several sheets of paper and over several days write down 300 reasons why you deserve that which you desire. You will find that there is precious little to doubt at all. This is a very powerful exercise in deservability.
7. Become a â€œclear crystal receptorâ€ by blending with your soul and opening your heart chakra completely. Imagine that, as you ask your soul to blend with you, you feel, sense or see it envelop your entire body with its heart center right in the middle of your heart center. See or feel your soulâ€™s heart center as a brilliant diamond and it attaches itself to the center of your heart center which is a flawless emerald. Feel the click of the connection taking place. Now allow your soul to shine its brilliant diamond energy through your heart center, unblocking and clearing everything that is preventing you from living with an open and loving heart. Finally, with the help of your soul shine your new crystalline energy far and wide, healing and transforming all that you touch in the process. Send out waves and waves of this pure loving energy and then allow yourself to receive back all that comes back to you as result.
8. Enlist the help of Lakshmi, the Goddess of Prosperity and Ganesh, the remover of all obstacles by placing either a statue or a picture of both of them in your prosperity corner of your office or home. The prosperity corner is located in the NW corner when you are standing at the main entrance or door and facing inwards. This really works eliminate obstacles and to draw abundance to you easily and gracefully. You can include an affirmation, in this area, of having received all that you desire already. Again, let go and trust.
9. Keep a gratitude journal. Thank God and the Universe for all of the blessings that you have received throughout the day. In doing this exercise daily you will begin to notice that there is so much more to be grateful for than you realized and you will â€˜magicallyâ€™ attract even more of the same, if not better, to you.
10. Finally, keep a dream journal. You can use a simple notebook or but an actual dream journal but this is very important to do as your soul, the angels and your guides can give you much insight through your dreams. Before going to sleep ask your soul, angels and guides to show you what it is that you need to know about receiving all of your desires gracefully. Ask them if there is anything that you need to do or to be aware of. Be sure to keep the journal by your bedside with a pen so that you can write down your dreams as soon as you awake and so that you donâ€™t forget.
Manifesting your desires and living the life of your dreams gets to be an easy and joyful process. It is my desire that you benefit from these ten ways to receiving gracefully immensely and that you create a life beyond your wildest expectations. Expect the best and you will surely get the best.
Dawn McIntyre is a certified Angel TherapistÂ®, Six SensoryÂ® Intuitive and Medium specializing in Angel Readings, Tarot Readings, and Mediumship. Dawn is also claircognizant …one of those people that just know when things will happen and what they mean. Her intuition is highly developed and it helps her to have a deep sense of knowing and understanding about events and people.
Dawn is passionate about inspiring others to be the best that they can be and to reach for the stars in all areas of their lives. She has been on a metaphysical journey for the past two decades and now can offer her clients the benefits of what she has learned through study and experience.â€œSo many people stumble through life with confusion and anxiety about their destiny. Many carry burdens by wrong perceptions that slow them down or put them on unhealthy paths. Let me help you move forward to a better understanding of your life and soulâ€™s purpose. Let me show you how to lighten your load and feel complete within yourself…the Universe hears your whispers and my purpose is to tell you its response. Call me …letâ€™s talk …Iâ€™m listening.â€
Dawn McIntyre is also the author of the forthcoming books â€œOn Angels Wingsâ€ and â€œThe Heart of Communicationâ€.
For more on Dawn McIntyre visit: http://www.crystaliscallings.com/